UK OXF DiRT3 Race Night

ok guys thought id set up a weekly night where we can get together and have a few races of RallyCross or landrush and if people like even Rally lol. Im thinking Thursdays around 8. as you can only have 8 people in a race and party there will be a limit of only 8 spots, in a first come first served basis though if you attended a previous night you are automatically in for the next if you so wish. So who wants to get down and Dirty.

1. Wonderfulwest

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd say put me down but im out Thursdays, will be back home about 8.30/9ish tho so if its still goin and there's some places i'm in

Any chance of making it this Wednesday instead?

can change the day and time if people would like that, i only said thursday and 8 but yeah we can chnage that

ok mate I should be able to make Wednesday no probs I will be on from about 8.30

I can do Wednesday no problem

Come on I know the forums have died a death but surely we can get more than 3 of us for a few races tonight

I'll try and get on earlier than normal to jump into a few games but cant guarantee owt - I'll invite a few off my FL once on and see if we can get a few playing.

Could count me in, dont think i`ll be on tonight but i`m on most other nights, ( more at weekend though) but anyways, add me name :)

Sorry guys - something came up when I got home from work so didn't get on the box at all.

Dont think many were playing last night. To be fair, if im on line and i see someone on my FL playing online i usually just join session in progress.