UK Gamer

Used to own and run a clan + community.  Now a days, i game casually as life has got me by the short and curlies and i need to earn more.  Im based in the uk, and whilst i enjoy team gaming and live for the competition, i can no longer commit to practise and games EVERY single night.  Is there any clans or gaming communities who are looking for an experienced player to perhaps act as cover or fill up a space?

Currently i only play black ops, though i have MW2 (unknown level since unplaid for near 2 years.)

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi

Im a co-leader in Real Originals i have seen you play in games you very good so i thought that i would like to ask you if you would accept the proposal We kave a website and website:realoriginals.weebly.com youtube we have a few but im a main one youtube: www.youtube.com/originalrambo.

Hi m8

Call over to NgNg Clan site ( www.ngng.co.uk)

We dont take gaming seriously, we have lots of fun, play loads of Black Ops clan matches. We own and run Black ops leagues at www.xbcl.co.uk call over and take a look. We have over 500 members taking part in our leagues.

We might fit the bill. Pretty laid back though.. Have a look

Cheers

click the sig and check us out mate

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A FUN LAID BACK CLAN THAT PLAY COMPETITIVE BUT ALSO HAVE A LAUGH, THEN HIT US UP MATEY.... www.korclan.co.uk (soz for caps lock but bet u noticed this post lol)

Looking for a clan/community? The Brotherhood of Valor is an online gaming community devoted to several different gaming platforms. The Brotherhood of Valor (BHV) was created to provide a place for mature, friendly, and dedicated gamers to connect and share their passion for gaming. BHV is here to provide an environment in which like-minded gamers can come and share their ideas on teamwork, tactics and structure. To implement and foster community camaraderie, BHV operates on a military type ranking structure, which helps establish a solid community foundation. While BHV does operate on a military type ranking structure we do not take ourselves too serious, we believe ultimately in having fun and that is why we are here.

Our hope is for BHV to be a place for you to join and be able to feel as though, when gaming, you are part of a "Brotherhood" and not just an empty gaming community.

*All skill levels are welcomed at BHV as we have several different squad types.

*BHV welcomes all gamers over the age of 16 years old.