UK Community Playdate 28/9

Hello there forum users :D

Okay, so here's the short of it. I'm thinking about putting a UK playdate together, but firstly I need to get some feedback in here. Games, times, ect.. You have all been awesome in these parts so I think it would be really nifty to get a fair few of us together and have a good few hours of gaming.

I want to make it efficient for everyone, so please let me know what times are best for you and what games you like to play. To start, we would probably play a free to play game, because... everyone can get it lol

Let me know your thoughts on that.

Cloud

Edit: Thanks Primo, that's very kind of you. Happy wars is a great one if the turn out is a large amount of players.

Edit: So its been set in stone, the 28th September, 8pm - 10pm. Rainbow Six Vegas!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've had to reupload it because the static in the first part is just too much.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUytxqJKMNg]

but badge i cant recall you killing me ------ ok i'll include all 74 kills lol

oh a second base date  xx

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

Does this mean we are having a 2nd date Cloud, you know what happens on the 3rd date don't you? Giggity.

[/quote]

Darklink is doing the next date. You cheating on me? :-o lol

Joking aside, It was too much fun to not do it again :D I'm looking forward to the next one, it will be nice to lobby up with you all again.

Does this mean we are having a 2nd date Cloud, you know what happens on the 3rd date don't you? Giggity.

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]PS I hope we play Halo 3 for the next one, would be awesome because we can make great videos using the theater mode ;-) hint hint wink wink![/quote]YES!

We could schedule the date now? We know H3 is out on the 16th.

[/quote]

Lmao 2:01:39 Cosmic 'casually' blows me up with C4. Awesome upload mate, thank you so much for putting this out here.

As for the next playdate, DarkLink is hosting that one and he has something up his sleeve for you all ;)

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]PS I hope we play Halo 3 for the next one, would be awesome because we can make great videos using the theater mode ;-) hint hint wink wink![/quote]YES!

We could schedule the date now? We know H3 is out on the 16th.

I'm uploading the fixed parts now. Video won't be available for maybe an hour, but it's here, and you can enjoy seeing me trying to remember how to play this game!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq7WKMMrywk]

I tend to find that my sound corrupts on recordings that are longer than an hour, why is why I stopped this one halfway through, and started a new recording for the last hour or so. I learnt that the hard way!

-

PS I hope we play Halo 3 for the next one, would be awesome because we can make great videos using the theater mode ;-) hint hint wink wink!

Those videos are brilliant. Thanks very much for taking the time to record and upload for me to watch.

No cutting out the bit's where i killed you either :-)