UK Community Playdate 19/10/13 - GTA V!

Greetings, fellow UK users! 

I am very happy to announce that, since the previous play date on Rainbow Six was quite a success, we have decided to make this more of a regular thing. Play dates will be held (mostly) each month, of which will be switched between myself and my brother (CloudStrife 900) each month. Understanding that a lot of thoughts were put forward about using a free game for the play dates and that this isn't one of them, please note that there will be many more play dates to come which will be hosted on a variety of games, including a bunch of the fun free games! (i.e Games with gold, happy wars, WSOP: Full House Pro etc...). GTA V was just chosen as it is fairly fresh, and a lot of us find it a bunch of fun to play. :D

Okay, so we will be kicking things off on 19th October at 20:00pm - 22:00pm (I'll be on at quarter too, 15 minutes prior to the starting time, to start lobbying up :D). If you are interested in joining in with us, post in here and I'll invite you to the lobby on the evening. I believe a private lobby consists of 16 players, and if more of us turn up then I guess we can host two separate lobbies, or some other alternative. :)

Too those who may want to record this and upload, we ask that you don't post any recordings on this particular one on the forums...this is due to the high level of profane content, that I am sure we are all aware of, that is in this game. Thank you. However, I would like to give a HUGE thanks to those who kindly recorded the previous play date, and uploaded. If you wish to record to upload to your channel etc..., then by all means do so, it is just we can't have it on the forums as they are rated 'E for Everyone'. Thank you. :)

I have been looking forward to this, and it should be a hilarious evening! Prepare to be...well, cherry.. from blasting me away so many times. *Get's secret practice in and is scared that I won't even be able to stop the AI's* LOL. Hope to see you there! If you can't make it, no worries there will always be another one! =D.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds like fun.

I will see what I can do.  Thanks for the invite, the last one was a blast.  Be good and game on.

I'm up for this.If the last meet is anything to go by this will be a great laugh.

Personally don't own a copy of this, but I'm sure I can count on a few of you to blow Dark's car up for me :D have a blast people.

Lets hope the Servers are working correctly so you guys can make the most of this, enjoy...see who can steal the jets from the military base first...is a fun little game, someone get the cargo plane, fill it up with people and all jump out to parachute down and first one to take off in a jet wins

I might be about for this!

Ermmm I'd love to take part by my copy has since departed me lol.  ( Traded it ) ..

Have a great night though people and hopefully there's another play date with a game I have or can at least borrow from someone :-)

You traded it in?

-

Congrats on being the only person I know who has lol, hell you beat Strange!!

Definitely up for this! pretty sure i've got nothing planned - if it changes i'll update the thread. Cheers!!

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

You traded it in?

-

Congrats on being the only person I know who has lol, hell you beat Strange!!

[/quote]

I absolutely loved the story/campaign, couldn't fault it but not sure what it was but once it was finished I just had no incentive to go exploring and find the extra's which is odd for me as on previous GTA titles especially Vice City I spent more time randomly wandering about than I did on the campaign.

The Multiplayer I've played around my sons house a few times ( He's addicted to it lol ) so I'm not knocking it in anyway but from what I played and to be fair I probably should have give it a little more time but it just wasn't for me.