Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened

Anyone else getting the above message?   I seem to get it alot lately and it's getting on my nerves to be honest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah I'm getting that quite a lot today.

Probably caused by the integration of their free to play crap.

www.xbox.com/.../Webgames

my bookmark for the UK board gave me the Uh-oh error, the one for the US board didn't. I hit the 'home' clicky, then went UK, Uk gen discussion, and here i am no errors at all.

So, who bust it in the first place? C'mon, own up.[:D]

[quote user="Piztup"]

my bookmark for the UK board gave me the Uh-oh error, the one for the US board didn't. I hit the 'home' clicky, then went UK, Uk gen discussion, and here i am no errors at all.

So, who bust it in the first place? C'mon, own up.[:D]

[/quote]

DMZilla, Xbox Support and the software firm Telligent all confirmed there was an actual issue. Telligent claims it has now been resolved.

I blame the facebook games.

been getting it for the last two days,this site is getting worse everyday.

I suspect they're in the process of making great additions/fixes to the site.

Ah who am I kidding, if they are making additions I doubt they'll be great and it's a bit early for them to be making fixes.

its truly laughable, they seem completely ignorant and incapable of correcting the many problems this new improved site has had since launch and everytime one of the tech team farts near a keyboard the site ends up being unusable lol only other complete fail I have seen recently was the moron Jonnie Marbles who attempted to pie face Rupert Murdoch who missed, got more foam on himself and went away with a left slap from Mrs Murdoch....maybe we should get her to contact DMZilla

I don't like the layout of the actual design displaying the threads, it seems really closed off so I'm hardly ever on to even notice that message

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

the software firm Telligent

[/quote]

I noticed it said Telligent at the top of the screen earlier... made me wonder what kind of software firm would actually want to put their name on this.

Im currently in a convo with DMZilla on Twitter.

He seems to think the only issues with the site are down to IE9 compatability issues.

Pleas leave your (constructive) feedback in the Xbox.com & Feedback Forums and let him know there is more to this.

forums.xbox.com/.../18.aspx