Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. u find a glith in the system????

i keep getint this messege when im on xbox live..and i cant sign into my xbox..my account is like corrupt???what happen!! someone help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

The message happens on some of the pages here on the forums.  There's not much anyone here can do about it.  However, what error message do you get when you attempt to sign in?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I found this happening a lot on Firefox, so I switched back to IE and so far no problem.  These boards seem to be a mess ever since the format change.  If it's any consolation, Sony did the same thing on PSN and their forums are just as hard to navigate.

Sorry this didn't help.

12/07/2014. Since I can never seem to get ahold of anyone whom works for or is affiliated with Microsoft maybe someone, would be interested in knowing that their is a Major UH OH you have found a Major Glithe in our system message. When and if you go into the so called surcurity updating sectiom of Xbox live. The funny thing about this glithe is that you do not recieve an error number, and their seems to be a very faint or light bianary code that shows up, on the left hand side of the stupid avatar looking dude, that always shows up when I find these.....which would make this like the 20th to 25th time I have found these so called glithes or holes, in Microsofts impeneral armor. the strangest thing about this however, is that in most situations you do not have to look very hard to find the spot in which to report, said glithe! But this is a different kind of glithe alltogether,Do to the fact that there is'nt any place to report, nor is there even any mention of it,blike Microsoft usually offers at the time of finding the hole or glithe? Dicide for yourselves what you want to call it!!!! Just Concerned and thought someone should know about it. Because I often find these holes and know that you cna report them,without having to look for the place to report them at??

Sorry this didn't help.

This is an extremely old thread.  For future reference please create a new one detailing your issue.  To report the glitch you are speaking of please send a pm to one of the support staff working on the forums.  They have an S on their gamercard.  Examples of support staff are Mister Fitzer, Mister Fizzle, Zak TwoPunch or Misses Quinzel.

You can send a pm by finding one of their posts and clikc the envelope icon underneath their gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah it happens to me sometimes on the xbox site, no idea why

Sorry this didn't help.