Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. HELP~!

When i try to sign into my original account on my Xbox it says "Troubleshooting" (Can't connect to Xbox live) yet when i try to sign into Xbox.com same thing happens like you guys saying "Uh-Oh a glitch has been found." I've read some of the ways to resolve it and some of you guys posted saying it has to do something with billing. Well, if you guys mean billing by "subscription" and not to internet access i buy Xbox gold at a retail store and not with a credit card so i don't think i would have any payments due to Microsoft.

P.S. when i try to sign in the only other account i have that has Xbox Live it signs in. So is there something wrong with the original account i always sign into account.

Thank you for your time sorry for all the writing.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm a little confused by your posting.  Can you connect to Live on your console?  What happens why you try the connection test?

As for the common 'looks like you've found a glitch in the system' error, it is indeed mostly caused by a billing problem.  You can check you billing from https://billing.microsoft.com

Make sure all your information checks out and is all there.  Sometimes you can get the error if part of your address details are not included on your account.  Even if you bought your subscription via a sub card, if you have an old debit or credit card on the system, it can also cause problems and create the same error. 

Other than that your best be is to call support and go through to the billing department.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I haven't heard of this one before. Have you tried clearing your browsers cookies and cache? Try that and sign in again. If you still get that error then I'm sorry I have no idea.

It may be possible the account was permanently banned from XBL? That is the only other reason I can think of as to why you can't sign into Live on the console and/or here.

Sorry this didn't help.

It say that on mine as well. I think it's my computer blocking the web page

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried re-downloading your profile to that console? Also you can try resetting your password for that account as well that has solved this same issue for some. 

Sorry this didn't help.