UGH HEAD OFFICE OR SOMEONE THAT CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM

i have to say within the last five years of me being a customer of microsoft and xbox with the numerous thousands of dollars ive spent on games and accessories ive become very disappointed in your customer service not only do i spend on average 200 a month on stuff for my system im beginning to get irritated that your warranties cover next to nothing ive had to replace 6 wireless controllers(wiring issues inside) 3 play n charge kits due to batteries no longer charging or cord faulting out n connection shortages 2 wireless internet adapters 5 headset mics due to ear piece shortages where i can be heard through mic but have to listen to return talk through tv rather then the ear piece numerous games because the design of your push button on the game cases begins to deteriorate the centers of the discs by the excessive snapping force when pushing down in center of them an the constant red ring or e74 error i receive every 5 months... first time i got it i received my xbox back in a month second time it took 4 months n i received no consolation for the missed already purchased time for Xbox live then i had to deal with my account being hacked due to your poor security at the time which took 2 months to recover.. and then the next two times were still longer then a month to return it to me with no consolation of the constant problems i have to deal with with theses systems... when i call to get help on these issues im returned with unpleasant sorrys we cant replace that unless your would like to pay a price of... for example i call the other day to deal with yet again another shorting wireless adapter because ive had to start wiggling it every now and then while connected to get it to reconnect to the internet n knowing that i have to do it 15-20 minutes later when i get kicked off again n being told that i can get it replaced for $80 not to mention a day later because of my constant fiddling with it one usb port on the front breaks inside it n the second stops running entirely at the same time making it hard to plug in my $150 turtle beach my internet my charge pack for my controller or any other miscellaneous things i use the ports for.... for some one who spends a ridicules amount on ur products it starts to become irritating when i know for 200 i could go to my local walmart and get a brand new 360 with bigger hard drive with kinect 2 controllers 2 games an charge packs knowing that ur guys probably get the wireless adapters produced in china for 2 dollars a piece... this spew isnt because im looking for a bunch of free stuff its due to the fact that i know just by talking to the large amount of friends ive made over xbox live(half of them have switched to sony due to these problems) cant get stuff replaced that they are only looking to get returned so they can return to enjoying time playing with great people that your corporation has made possible... here are 2 reference numbers that i have just had to receive lately (1162653944, 1162653058)... roughly ive spent $10 000 inbetween my orginal xbox n what i currently own with products n i cant even seem to get the decency of a replacement adapter over all the problems ive had with these products n its become rather disappointing knowing that its rare to see a ps3 have any problems similar to what ive seen with my 360 like melting discs to the tray or e74s and RRODs or that the same multi purpose charge i have for my black berry that i can pick up at a dollar store can charge their controllers my turtle beach and the many other devices they do... just things to think of fixing when you start to design your new systems... i would appreciate it if someone would respond to this my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seeing as the support i receive over the phone has become very poor when trying to contact someone on poor quality products when half of them last just long enough for their warranty to void

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

i didnt mean to put it on a forum i was trying to send it to feedback n didnt realize where it ended up posting if someone could send me the proper page to repost this so it gets read i would appriciate it.. p.s. i will reformat it into paragraph form

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Mister Switch"]

you shouldn't post your email address here :S

[/quote]

Some measure of paragraphs would help too.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

If your not from xbox and youve had or are having these issues please feel free to add to the things they NEED to FIX cause problems like this are getting out of hand

Sorry this didn't help.

Not sure where you can post this, but I can tell you that Microsoft employees are not reading this forum.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

defs need to know where to post this cause for the topic there should be alot more posts preferably some from Microsoft

Sorry this didn't help.

you shouldn't post your email address here :S

Sorry this didn't help.