U MAD BRO HOW TO CALM DOWN RAGGERS XBOXLIVE?

they are soo many people that get mad in video games and i always tell them "its just a game", but that only make those hot heads go thermal nuclear. if u have friends crying or yelling and u want them to stop, try to distract them from their problems. If u notice and see that they are really focus in the one problem of his or her is faceing and trying really hard to solve it but gets killed or beaten by the same player, i would be **** off and might do something stupid at the end of the match (im not like that im fine if i get killed a lot even if its enough to make 1000 gamersrage quit, i never rage). try calm them down like tell them a funny story make fun of yourself or better yet stick with your friend to the end or a random player to get pass his ultimate challage that will make a ragger that might do something stupid in the end fully calm down, (like destroy the xbox) thats what i do to try to calm him down or anything else that u guys think that will do the trick

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well what me and my friends do is play some private matches or just take five minute breaks to cool down. Or just leave that lobby. We only get mad if we let people make us mad. Hope this helps ^_^

Tell them a funny story???

Cool Story Bro...

[quote user="sneaky1ceninja"]

Well what me and my friends do is play some private matches or just take five minute breaks to cool down. Or just leave that lobby. We only get mad if we let people make us mad. Hope this helps ^_^

[/quote]

Noticed you're an Ambassador...don't ya know that bumping up old threads is useless? AND if you offer support here, you don't earn anything out of it so bumping up this thread to try and get some XP was a horrible idea.

-

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE POST. BY NOW HE FOUND AN ANSWER.

[quote user="sneaky1ceninja"]

[/quote]

Noticed you're an Ambassador...don't ya know that bumping up old threads is useless? AND if you offer support here, you don't earn anything out of it so bumping up this thread to try and get some XP was a horrible idea.

-

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE POST. BY NOW HE FOUND AN ANSWER.

^ says the guy who double posted lol

jk