Two Xbox Live Accounts Merged With One Microsoft Email

I am currently having difficulty signing onto Xbox Live.

I have tried calling customer service multiple times, without any luck.

When downloading profiles, and using my primary email I am given the option to download the following Xbox Live accounts.

"SpiritualDoor28"

"Niko 588"

I am trying to access the "Niko 588" account.

After downloading and trying to sign in with the Niko account, I get the security prompt to verify ownership of the account.

I then get the error code "8015d002," after confirming my email and password. I am almost certain that I am using the correct information, because I have already managed to sign onto the windows live website with the correct email. This account has Gold status.

As for the "SpiritualDoor28" account, I am completely unsure where it came from. It must be spiritual, because this is  the first time I have ever seen it.

I do not want this account associated with my primary email. Also, this account has silver status.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 48 Applies to:

Hi there,

-

Please ensure all your security is up to date and verified by following this link and clicking 'Manage your security info' and signing-in: support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs  

-

If you are certain that that's all correct then you may have enabled two-step verification in which case you would need to create a new app password following the steps here: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

-

After any changes delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache 3 times. Restart the console and re-download the profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I forgot to mention that if you want to get rid of the second gamertag associated with the email you will need to change one of the gamertags to a different email following the steps here: support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Sorry this didn't help.

I have tried to confirm the account security security with Microsoft proofs, but I continue to get that error message.

Two step verification is not active, and I have tried restarting my console, deleting and redownloading the profile, and clearing the system cache.

-

Is it possible that my xbox live is somehow being redirected to the "SpiritualDoor28" account? I just tried signing onto it, and it appeared to connect to xbox live. If that is the case, how would I delete that account and make "Niko 588" my primary account. As stated earlier, this is the first time I have ever seen the "SpiritualDoor28" profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey SpiritualDoor28. Looking into your account, you are actually using two different email address, one for each account. They are extremely similar though. I cannot provide specifics, but think hard about any possible variances..

Sorry this didn't help.