Two users on same Xbox hardrive, but not able to access DLC

So, this morning, i attempted to download the BlackOps2 Revolution DLC. I did not have enough microsoft points on my account, so i went to my brothers account (Note: Same Xbox, Same Family Plan) I then downloaded the DLC and it worked fine on my brother's account but when i tried to access it on my account, it told me i did not have it yet and still had to buy it. Also, every other DLC we have bought has worked for both of us and let us access all of the features ourselves. What do i do? Is CallOfDuty ripping me off by making me buy it twice on the same Xbox and same family plan?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When you purchase most DLC it will be available to all users on the console it was purchased from.  Some purchases such as season passes and online passes will only be available to the account who purchased it regardless of being on the same console or Family Plan.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Certain content on Xbox LIVE is only available to one user as CAPP mentioned. For a while you used to be able to share DLC across all accounts on the same Xbox, but I'm finding more and more with my own personal content that this is becoming less and less the case, which is quite frustrating when you share games with a sibling, but have different accounts.

Sadly there is nothing you'll be able to do about this except buy the pass on your own account, or simply by using your brothers accounts. Sorry there isn't better news.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.