Two questions before I commit to beta registration.

Hey everyone.  I have signed up, redeemed the code, and downloaded the app.  However, before I run it, I have two questions:

1) The Xbox is shared by another user. Obviously this updates the entire console - how will it effect him? Will he still be able to log on to older machines? 

Which links directly in to my next one

2) My profile is on a USB stick. I often go between two or three different machines. If I do the update, am I forced to play on that console until September? I know I can register up to three consoles, but updating them all to the beta isn't my call - and if I did, it'd go back to question one on how it would effect the users.

Thanks for your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

All profiles will be able to go on other consoles without any worries, if you update your current console, then put your profile on another console, it won't force you to update to the Beta update.

The other user sharing your console will not be affected either.

The only thing you shouldn't do is to put the Hard Drive from the console with the update, into one which doesn't, it will in light terms, make the console inaccessible to Xbox LIVE until the final update is released.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the advice. I have no intention of sticking that hard drive in another one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.