Two gamertags one email?

Every time I try to connect to Xbox Live theres a 8015D002 error.

My main gamertag is not MarceloTHX but thats the gamertag that shows up when I try to sing in to Live in Xbox.com using my main email.

Strange thing is, I do receive promotion messages from Microsoft about Xbox in that main email (a Gmail account) but then they mention my other gamertag. I want the other gamertag (not MarceloTHX) to be associated with that main email, what can I do? Does changing MarceloTHX Windows Live ID email would help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 182 Applies to:

Hi there, as you've said at the end of your post changing MarceloTHX to a different Microsoft account should get your original gamertag to show up again. You can follow the steps here: support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

-

Also the error code suggests that you might have two-step verification enabled in which case you will need to create a new app password for the xbox following the step here: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Everytime I try to change MarceloTHX's email (from the main Gmail Account that I want other gamertag to be associated with.. to a new Live ID) I get an error message.

I also tried to enter the app password with the gamertag I want to use and the main Gmail account, no success.

Sorry this didn't help.

Could you please post the error message/code you are seeing when trying to switch MS accounts?

-

Also just a thought, it's meant to be impossible to have 2 gamertags associated with the one Microsoft account so are you 100% sure you have the correct email for the gamertag?

-

If not you can always get on the Xbox support and have them get the email that is associated with your original gamertag: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

There'no no code, simply a message saying I cant change with this link: xbox.com/accountsawp

I'm not 100% sure thats the correct email for the gamertag I want to use... but the fact that I receive emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in that adress mentionting this gamertag seems to indicate so.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just called M$ support and they said they cant tell which email is associated with the gamertag... thats it? I'm not paying for Live Gold unless I can use my main gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.