Two gamertags linked to a single email issue.

I believe I have two gamertags linked to the same email account. I get emails from XBOX directed to Napkin Legend(my current account) and Napkin Legend 2. I deleted Napkin Legend 2 from my console months ago as I couldn't justify the use of two accounts, but it kept charging my. I've been getting charged $10/month for gold so I might as well redownload the account. When trying to do so it only downloads Napkin Legend. My paypal address that is charged monthly for Napkin Legend 2 is the same as the email for my Microsoft Account that Napkin Legend is linked to.

Can anyone help me find a way to download my Napkin Legend 2 account? I wasn't sure it was even possible to have two GTs linked to the same email address.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there Napkin Legend!

Actually, on your Napkin Legend 2 account, you probably have you Microsoft Account email on your Napkin Legend account your contact email for your number 2 account that you deleted and with another email as the Microsoft Account Email or WLID. :-)  You will need to get in touch with Xbox Phone Support to find out the correct email for your Napkin Legend 2 account. :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.