Two Gamer tags registered to one email

i already posted this somewere else and i cant reply to it , the fact is i have tried to change the WLID of both of them and it will not work as i have this GT ( [REMOVED]) both registered to [REMOVED] i recieve emails for both of them i get notifications  to it for nalmightys purchases and when i sign in it only shows shindeneltie the only connection to the nalmighty is the emails. Nalmighty is my main account and i changed it to [REMOVED] and then like  a fool i made another GT on the new address and some how it replaced it. I cant get into the original  email address for Nalmighty as somone stole the password and changed it then Windows Live support wont lift a finger to help me back into it because they cant verify it belongs to me how am i supposed to remember  specific details to an email address if i haven't had access to it for over a year,  When i try to change billing details of my gamertag on the xbox it still recognises it as the old email address.

Sorry  that its alot to read but no one seems to understand or believe me i have tried to many times on windows live support and they just brush me off every time, thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 56 Applies to:

Hi there.

First things first - You should never, under any circumstances post credential information on a public forum board. You never know who might be reading, plus it's against the forum rules and regs'.

So...:

1. You managed to assign one email address to two accounts.
  2. Your main account became compromised and someone change the credential information.
  3. You tried calling xbox support but as they cannot verify you're the owner they cannot help.
  4. You have also tried recovering the password through Windows Live Support, however they cannot help either.

Unfortunately it sounds like you're at a bit of a loss. If you have no way to access the account and are unable to recover the information needed to gain access to that account then there is nothing you can do.

It would be a good idea to start over and perhaps use a different email address this time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If windows live support won't help you get into the email, then no one here can help you.

I have lost a hotmail password before but was able to provide them the content they needed on a 6yr dead account.

If the account was hacked and in use, then that is a totally different situation.

I don't know where all these ppl think you can have 2 GT on 1 email. When its a 1-1 relation..

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks but  one of the problems with that is one of gamertags is on auto renew and i dont know what to do about it and it still has 2 months left on the account i really dont want to waste money

Sorry this didn't help.

@Juan Van - It can happen. I have helped many people here signing into a bogus account on xbox.com which has the same credential information linked to their main account. A simple fix is to recover the bogus account and change the email address.

Please don't say it cannot happen, because it clearly does.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Mean

Sorry this didn't help.