two accounts with one email address

so this past christmas i got a new xbox 360. and when i was setting it up i couldn't log into my old account. so i made a new one but with the same email address. the new account is NearCircle. i have a xbox live gold membership with the nearcircle account and would like to cancel it but everytime i log into this website it signs me in under my old username. can anyone help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Hi,

It's not possible to have 2 gamertags with the same e-mail. It's possible that you may have misspelled the e-mail you used when you first signed up for Xbox LIVE which is why you're seeing a different profile.

If you still have access to the new gamertag "NearCircle" on your Xbox 360, please go to your Dashboard > Settings > Account > 3rd Tab (Account Information) > Account Security > Take a look to the right and carefully look at the e-mail that's shown there.

That's the e-mail you'd use to login to Xbox.com and when you do you should see the same gamertag on the top right as you do on your Xbox 360 console.

-

If you're unable to login to the console with that gamertag, please contact phone support and they can assist you with finding the proper e-mail associated with the gamertag, and canceling the automatic renewal on the account. You can reach out to them by clicking this link here

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.