two accounts same console

I have a gold card and can get online to play. When my friend signes in to play with me he cant. It says your profile settings wont let you play. This is on the same console playing gears of war 3 hoard mode or any mode online. we have set his settings same as mine and still cant play 2 people online. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

however many people lay it on its side, from what I have noticed from doing this is, my games tend to get scratched up more and don't play as often. Also, don't put the 360 on the ground, there is a lot of tiny dust particles and hair that can get inside the unit and cause it to malfuntion. I suggest putting it on a dresser or better yet an inclosed box, with the wires feeding through a tiny hole. If you do put it on your dresser don't pack anything near it, the fan is designed to push the hot air out and if anything is in front of it you are keeping it from doing its job. Hope any of this helped, good luck. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you posted wrong topic.....

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Roadrunner, I believe that you will likely need to have your friend sign in as a guest in order to play that game split-screen.

Sorry this didn't help.