TWO ACCOUNTS ONE EMAIL

My main account "VvV Tripb" seems to be not there anymore.  The name "VeryMoney58" is a gamertag I made to play the age of empires online and have the status thing shown on the xbox live.  So when I try to sign in to the tripb one it says I need to enter the email and password for the windows, and it won't work.   So I deleted the Tripb account and tried to re download it but when I try that the only account that comes up associated with my email is the VeryMoney58 one.  And yes, they are both with the same email %100 because I get statements regarding purchases or what not that take place with the "VvV Tripb" gamertag that are on my email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***."  Help plz

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hiya, it's not possible to have two gamer tags associated with the same email. You can have billing info going to the same address but not the account itself. Here is a page that will help you find the email address.

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it is possible, because that's my situation.  Transactions from the trip account show up on my email and that same email is the one to sign up for this forum and that signs in to the verymoney profile, so they are on the same.

Sorry this didn't help.

anyone?

Sorry this didn't help.