Twitch and kinect

now will we need kinect on in order to stream or can we turn it off and still stream?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i dont actually know but im gonna say we will need it turned on for the dvr function to work assuming thats how they will utilise the streaming function of twitch, but like i said i dont actually know

I hope we dont need to have it on.i aint used kinect since day one

Am also guessing picture in picture on stream will only work with kinect on.

You should be able to stream without a kinect. That's just if you want to let the world watch you while your gaming.

thank you

I'm a bit concerned with the date they are releasing twitch stream. It is going to be very hard to pick up viewers when most of xbox will be busy streaming... Titanfall.

Sigh I think that is going to hurt the twitch app. I myself intend to stream other games... We will see how that pays off.

Mia you do know streaming is not a ONE day event.... and will be here most likely for the duration of the XB lifespan... you are acting like if you do not stream the first day (which EVERYONE will be) you will miss out...

I thinks the XB masses will crash the Twitch servers within minutes...  3+ million streamers going.. all with 0 to 1 viewers

The 1st thing that came to mind for me when the OP asked if the Kinect's camera had to be on while streaming was a stream of nothing but the color black with a disembodied voice saying "can you hear me now?"

Pro gamers prefere the xbox so they will all stream