TV doesn't show image when Xbox is on.

Hello everyone, I'm 13 so please forgive me if I make any grammatical mistakes,

After creating a new account & signing up for Xbox Live on it I pulled my power input out (I'm not sure what it is called but it is used to connect online) and I turned my Xbox 360 off then when I tried to turn it back on, it made that buzzing noise as usual but on my TV it did not show an image and the Xbox is running it also says (No signal) my TV is 31" I think just got it for christmas and I use a HDMI.

I turned my Xbox plug off and turned it back on again, but it still shows up as 'No signal' any solutions on how I can fix this problem? Please help ASAP ;)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ok so no signal "usually" means either the video cable or HDMI in your case is broken or the video port in your T.V is broken. The best solution would be to switch out HDMI cables by replacing the one your using with another one and if that still doesn't work then try a different T.V. Also, the power light on the big power brick should be green when you turn the xbox on NOT RED. If it is then you probably have a broken power brick or it might not be plugged in all the way. Make sure everything is tight and not loose. If all these solutions don't work then sorry to say but it might be your xbox video port itself that is broken which would need to be repaired. Good luck and hope your xbox works!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My TV is old and I am using an adaptor box which the HDMI cable plus into and then splits into the three cables is this the problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey CrockedGuide242!

Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the issue you are experiencing. That way the community here can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.