Turtle Beaches

I want to buy some Turtle Beaches. but money is the problem and i want to know more about them before i actually buy them. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Turtle Beach X11's.

Can get them for about £30-45 (prices may vary).

Can't really fault them apart from the long wire.

Serious post, my X11's make farting noises whenever my pad vibrates. I use a wired controller. It's not that the mic is too close to the pad, because I can't always replicate the noise. But it happens frequently. A quick google shows I'm not the only one. Just something to consider OP.

I have PX5's and they are brilliant, great for late night gaming instead of having my sound system on waking up the neighbours or when my son is online with his friends (he gets a bit loud) and i can still hear my game. You can hear sounds in games that you don't normaly hear with my sound system. I got the PX5's as i can use them on my ps3 and 360.

I got my son the PX11's nearly a year ago and he really likes them, the only problem is when he charges the new silver with twist D pad wireless controller you can hear a slight buzz when he talks.

Oh yeah, my X11's also have a high pitched whistle. Not noticeable when the volume is up, but still irritating. IRS worse when the mic is in use.

[quote user="T0M W00DY"]

Serious post, my X11's make farting noises whenever my pad vibrates. I use a wired controller. It's not that the mic is too close to the pad, because I can't always replicate the noise. But it happens frequently. A quick google shows I'm not the only one. Just something to consider OP.

[/quote]

I have two different Turtle Beach headsets (one is the X11) and both make weird noises when using a wired controller, my teammates in COD can hear it as well, they dont seem to like it very much lol

If your using a wireless controller, I recommend any TB headset from the X11's and above

i wasnt sure either so i looked on ebay, there is a seller doing refurbed ones for £20ish and mine are great!!