TURTLE BEACH

will xbox be releasing an adapter for the new ghost phantom turtle beach headphones? so they will work on xbox one? their wireless so i don't see how an adapter would make them work on xbox on? really need to know, someone help please!!!! :( they cost loads!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

xbox one*

By the looks of it the adapter is an independent control for chat and audio for easier use. I cant find anything official from Xbox about it in detail but found a blog page talking about them and if I am correct you would be on about the bottom set advertised in the link ? connecteddigitalworld.com/.../turtle-beach-reveals-lineup-for-xbox-one-activison-and-marvel They also say they will connect to mobile and other audio at the same time as gaming so you may find some type of adapter is required depending on what you want to connect to such as your mobile and console or tablet and console. Here is what I could find on the Xbox site for you http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories?xr=shellnav .....Hope this sheds a bit more light on it for you ...

Also for the Xbox 360 headsets to work on Xbox one it will need an adapter

Hi, Unfortunately from scouring the web myself from what I have read.  Xbox one will not support any of the after market headsets as of  yet but they are working on it...

You guys should prob check this out. www.turtlebeach.com/xbox-upgrade