Turtle Beach XP500 Help Please

Hi all, just got these today, and although not soley an xbox Q....hopefully someone here will be able to assist, its a setup query

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Whats the query?

In that case good Sir I regret I have no clue as to how to assist,  only set mine up for the 360.  Good luck!

If this is on the 360 then check your voice settings on the xbox to have voice Coms set to coming out of headset. Also check the volume control on the headset.

to use the 5.1 for both xbox and ps3 you will need a optical switch...

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

Plug in wires - place on head.

Thanks all very helpful

[quote user="SP Rhino"]

Ah well there is always one, with the iq of a biscuit on here, anywhoo, further to my last request i cannot hear any friends on chat, i can hear all other game noises etc

[/quote]

This might sound stupid but make sure the dongle that goes on the controller is actually pushed all the way in,  I found the jack plug fitting to be extremely tight and I actually thought mine were duff as I couldn't get the voice chat working.  It also looked like it was correctly fitted but it wasnt all the way in,  my mate had a similar issue (but he had a pattern controller so the dongle didnt quite fit properly).

Ah well there is always one, with the iq of a biscuit on here, anywhoo, further to my last request i cannot hear any friends on chat, i can hear all other game noises etc

3x optical cables, optical splitter or switch. One cable form ps3 to splitter/switch, one cable from 360 to splitter/switch and one cable from splitter/switch to headset reciever.

The blue tooth on the headset should have a button for switching which blue tooth device your paired to (e.g ps3 and mobile or ps3 and 360 blue tooth dongle). Press that for which console your using.

I have the px5's which is the same set up.

I believe it to be possible to setup the xp500 to work with xbox and ps3 simultaneously, im just not sure how to go about it