Turtle beach xo4/7 headset

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone has received either of these headsets yet, and what are your views on them, now you have your hands on them??  I know shopto have the xo4's in stock and dispatching and my local game have said they are likely to be able to sell them from today. many thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i have the X04 headset.i paid £69 from grainger games.for this price i was expecting a lot and what i got was average.i have the orb rechargable batteries for the controller and the headset drains them in no time.you can change the level of either game or chat volume which is excellent.most importantly the sound that come through them is clear but very flat.ive tried them with a few games and the game that really proved how flat the sound is was thief.there is no depth to the sound of the weather when it rains or thunders.it does give some direction as to where each sound is but,for example,when a character walks from left to right the sound travelling from one earphone to the other isnt very smooth.they also block outside noise up to a certain level which is good and the cusioning is comfy too (i have 14mm stretched ear lobes and they fit no problem).all in all the price makes them a dissapointment but if they were half price then i would recommend them.

i have the 7's and they are superb

Think I'll be going for the x7s just seem like the better option

Another thumbs up for the XO7's, very happy with them. Only thing I miss is the velvety cups that I had on my old X4's, but they are still comfy :-)

do you get sweaty ears now slaphead?

Yep :-)