Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite

Hi. 

I've recently upgraded to a xbox 1 elite system. I'm moving over my TB PX4 from my 360 to my new system. I'm experiencing problems with game audio fading from normal sound levels to completely silent. Game chat doesn't seem to be affected at all, just fame audio. 

I purchased a brand new chat adapter (dongle) for my controller. And I updated the controller software with dongle plugged in (but not with the chat cable and headset plugged in). I'm still having issues with the xbox1 connectivity; plugged into the 360 last night and it worked flawlessly).

Looking at old posts, it seems like this problem should be fixed by now. I've tried everything suggested, except reinstalling the controller software with headset plugged in. If this is the fix, how do I uninstall the old update (says the controller has already been updated).

Thanks for the help! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For added info, the only game I'm playing right now is destiny. And the game audio fames in and out every 30sec or so. It goes from standard volumes to completely silent except for chat.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.