Turtle Beach Or Tritton

I'm looking at 2 gaming headphones. The MW3 Delta headset and the Tritton Ax Pro. Which one is better and why. I need help deciding. Or if there is a better one, please let me know. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

anything that does not have mw3 or cod in/on/around/associated with it.

Is the Delta like the xp500?

turtle beach is good if your on a tight budget,but if ya aint then go for the trittons

Personally I like Turtle Beaches more that Trittons.

I am using the Tritton GoW3 7.1 Headset, and it works like a charm. Perfect for playing online games on my PS3 and 360 (heh ironic I'm using a Gears 3 themed headset on a PS3) and for watching television.

-

I would get the Trittons over the Turtle Beaches, I had the TB X31 for a week a while back and it really didn't like it, plus most if not all Trittons work on more then one device.

If you gonna get Turtle Beach. Stick with the X31/X41/Xp500. The lower-end one's have a crappy talk back cable and aren't very reliable.

Is yhe turtle beach mw3 Delta like the xp500. If not, what's the difference?

I don't have any experience with the Delta, but I have an X3 and both my sons have X1s.  We have been using them for a couple of years and have had no problems with any of them whatsoever.  

Trittons work on almost anything that has an audio output option/jack,have great sound,are more durable,but have wires so if you have a hang up about wire clutter they aren't for you.Turtle Beach headphones work on one system,have poor sound quality (from personal experience may differ for others),and tend to break easily(from personal experience may differ for others),they tend to be fairly inexpensive thus making them popular entry level surround sound headphones.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

anything that does not have mw3 or cod in/on/around/associated with it.

[/quote]

This is how I feel... but not about COD, about Battlefeild3..