turns off by itself after being turned on and blinks

I am having trouble turning my console on it will shut itself Off right after a couple of minutes and this happens over and over I have cleaned It And it won't work it blinks a green light in the middle after it shuts off but i can see the power brick still green im confused help please?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi! If you're using Xbox 360 slim with 250/320gb storage device. I would suggest to remove it and try to turn on your console again. If you're seeing a green light on your power brick it only means that the power brick is working properly and the problem is in your console.

Note: Once you removed your hard drive you will have to use a temporary external storage device like (USB) and you will be prompted to download the latest update.

Before you use your USB you need to reformat it in FAT32 on your desktop computer.

If the steps that I've suggested works. It only means that there's a problem with your Hard drive

and but if your console is Xbox 360 with 4gb storage device (not removable). I would suggest to send your console to the Microsoft service center for repair.

Cheers and Good luck buddy!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.