Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check

Heyo,

Since I have no option of internet connection at home (an NO I will not get one either I am completely fine with that) I always play my games and use the XBox 360 in offline mode or whatever to call it. Though every time I start it up I keep getting prompted about the fact there is no internet connection available for XBox 360 Live and every time it asks me to check the internet connection settings in the XBox 360 setup.

Is there no way to turn this connection check off? And please do not suggest me to ignore it or "just get an internet connection"...

All I want is to get rid of that stupid message

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

If you are on a silver account that has once been connected to Xbox Live, then the error message will always pop up. However you should be able to fix the issue by clicking onto your network settings and disconnecting the Xbox from the network location/setting. This should stop the message from popping up on your Xbox 360.

If this does not work, then I am not sure what else you can do to stop it from coming up. If that is the case, I am sorry about that.

I hope all of this helps,

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, Nirandea.

No, you cannot get rid of that "internet checking" message because your gamer profile was registered in Xbox Live and when your Xbox will not have Internet connection this message will pop-up while you will be signing in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.