Tu consola esta conectada a Internet pero no logra ponerse en contacto con Xbox Live

cuando inicio la prueba de conexion se marca una X entre el internet y xbox live, ya reinicie el modem y abri los puertos que supuestamente estaban bloqueados pero aun asi me marca el mismo error y esto ya tiene dos dias y un dia antes estaba jugando normalmente en xbox live, ayudenme porfavor

[Translation: When I launch connection test is marked an X between the internet and xbox live, now reboot the modem and abri ports that were supposedly blocked but even so mark me the same error and this already has two days and a day earlier was playing normally on xbox live, help me please] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Translation:

Your console is connected to the Internet but can not contact Xbox Live

when I start the connection test is marked an X between the Internet and Xbox Live, and restart the modem and opened the ports that were supposed to be blocked but I still make the same mistake and it already has two days and one day before he was playing normally Xbox Live, help me please

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ami me pasa lo mismo como lo soluciono

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey blinks! Could we get you to review the Start Here sticky and provide us the information requested in bold!

@Tilo Clon do you think you could review the Start Here sticky as well and create your own post with the information requested. :)

Sorry this didn't help.