Trying to update my e-mail address for this forum

The email address you entered is already being used by different user. Please enter an unique address.

• The email address you entered is already being used by different user. Please enter an unique address.

I'm trying to update my e-mail address and I get the above message. Is anyone else having this problem too?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

if you are trying to chang your Live ID, you can only do this on an xbox.  And it sounds like you are trying to chang it to one that has a gamer tag on it already.  You have to use a Live ID that does not have a gamer tag on it and you can only do this on an Xbox.

Play Safe!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I cannot make a new thread in this forum.  Every time I do and I click "post" it goes back to an empty posting box and says I need something in the body to post, and then my message is gone.

This is what I am trying to post:

I have signed in with 2 different Live ID's.  Now when I try to sign in with my more common Live ID, it signs me into the other one that I don't want to sign into.

To sign into the one that I want, I have to first sign into the one that I want, I end up being signed into the one I don't want.  Then I have to sign out and sign into the one I DON'T WANT, which then signs me into the one that I want!!!

I have tried clearing personal data, cookies and history.  This didn't work so I reset my browser and this didn't work.

Also, when I post I cannot highlight to copy or quote.  I can highlight but it is difficult and requires using the shift key with the arrow keys.  I can't move my curser to where I want by clicking.  I can only move my cursor with the arrow keys

I am using IE9.

HELP!!!

Play Safe!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not trying to change my Live ID,  My e-mail address doesn't have a 2 in front of it.

I'm trying to change it to my e-mail address from 2_*****@yahoo,com  

Sorry this didn't help.