Trying to recover old corrupt profile, but....

It's been a while and i do not remember the email i used! Back in 2008 the account got corrupted and i've never been able to figure out what the email was. The old account was Severin07 and i still remember the password. Is there anything i can do to get back this old account? If i remember correctly i had maybe 2000+ Microsoft points and i really don't want it to go to waste.... Help anyone?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you don't know the log-in information, there really isn't anything that we can help you with. You need to remember this info. If you don't remember, then you may have to create a new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had the same problem with one of my accounts. I just eventually started thinking about every email it could have been and eventually got it. Maybe you could try calling customer support and they can verify it's your account, but I can't promise you that it will work.

Sorry this didn't help.

Gah, I was really hoping I would get this solved :/. I can't believe there is not a single way i can get it back when i know the Gamertag, the password, and most likely the security question.

Sorry this didn't help.