trying to re friend a blocked friend

I accidently blocked a good friend of mine trying to reply to a text message on 360 and due to the laggy servers I hit block and now even though I have  unblocked him we cannot see or receive each others friends request this is pretty aggravating and we both would like this issue resolved ASAP.!!!!!!!!  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Hello, try sending him a message that will revoke your block

The way the blocking works is this

Adding someone and it remains "Send Friend Request" after attempting to add means the other person has you blocked. I advise if he accidently blocked you too, try getting him to send an outbound message to you which will revoke the block on his end also.

Once all blocks are off you should then be able to re-add each other. If there is any active outages which can slow down stuff like this similar to recent outages that is subject to http://support.xbox.com

I hope you get your issue sorted

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="EvilTIMMYBOY"]

I accidently blocked a good friend of mine trying to reply to a text message on 360 and due to the laggy servers I hit block and now even though I have  unblocked him we cannot see or receive each others friends request this is pretty aggravating and we both would like this issue resolved ASAP.!!!!!!!!  

[/quote]friends look try xboxone1

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.