Trying to play cod ghost with 2 xboxes on the same network

ok so for starters cod is the only game this gives em a problem with. me and my roomate both have xboxes and we have one router/modem(gateway) that we are both hard wired to we can play any games together other than cod games. we have played borderlands 2/ halo 4/ arcade games/ gears of war 3 etc.. but any cod game gives us major connection problems. 

we can both sign in and get into a game lobby with each other sometiems we can play 1 or 2 games but then 1 of us gets kicked out of the game amnd has to go back to the dashboard. we can join back up and in 1-5 min it happens agaiin.

i have a zoom 5352 modem/router(gateway) i have port triggering and upnpd enabled. both of our nat types are open so thats not the problem. but like i said one of us still gets disconnected everyimte we try to play.

i have searched all over looking for how to fix this and havent had any luck yet.  i saw people said i might need to purchase a new wan ip from my isp but i called them and they said they will not sell me another one becuase im not bussiness clan.

i saw people said to assign static ips but i no thats not the problem becuase im not having trouble with my nat being stict or moderate, its just disconnecting one of us. 

the only thing i saw that someone said worked that i didnt get to try yet is to completly shut down my firewall from inside my router. i know thatdoesnt sound liek a good idea but if it works i will do it. only my xboxes are on my network anyway.

can someone please help me here?

p.s 

i have comcast xfinity internet with 40mb downlad and 15mb upload. my modem is a gateway zoom 5352.

please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

any one please?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I haven't looked myself but have heard that CoD Ghosts has it's own NAT type within the game that may be seperate from the console, ie console shows NAT type open but the game shows it as strict.  Trying looking when u are in the multiplayer menu and see if it shows a strict NAT type.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.