Trying To Connect To XBOX Live While Playing Pinball FX2

I'm having troubles connecting to XBOX Live while playing Pinball FX2.  I purchased the full version with Spider Man, Iron Man, etc.

My system is set to automatically log in to XBOX Live, and it does.

I've booted my system, verified that I am signed in, then when I start the game, it says "Can't save to Gamer Profile.  Pinball FX2 is unable to save your settings at this time."

I go to the Xbox Guide and click on "Connect to Xbox Live" and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in again."

This is very frustrating, because I can exit the game and go to other games I've downloaded and play them LIVE.

Help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Motormouth695"]

I'm having troubles connecting to XBOX Live while playing Pinball FX2.  I purchased the full version with Spider Man, Iron Man, etc.

My system is set to automatically log in to XBOX Live, and it does.

I've booted my system, verified that I am signed in, then when I start the game, it says "Can't save to Gamer Profile.  Pinball FX2 is unable to save your settings at this time."

I go to the Xbox Guide and click on "Connect to Xbox Live" and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in again."

This is very frustrating, because I can exit the game and go to other games I've downloaded and play them LIVE.

Help!

[/quote]

I would try Clearing your System's Cache and see if that resolves the issue.

--
Juxtapose13

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried clearing the system's cache and that did not work...any other suggestions?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.