Trying to change my settings from "Personalized" to " Adult", but it gives an "Unexpected behavior."

Unexpected behavior.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Errore del sistema.
date:    02/11/2013 17:19:42
code:    EEEEEEEE80154006
s:     ZKIiTk3A13Bdd0LUkVd6EQ==
id:     46f7f55d-3de4-4823-97b4-0a7f09e43541
req:     82d7def0-0b54-4d99-8078-ce4e5ef6765e

I was trying to change my settings from "Personalized" to "Adult", but it gives an "Unexpected behavior.". Why?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi,

If you're trying to promote your account from a child to an adult that won't change anything. That's simply the privacy and online settings, that doesn't have anything to do with promoting your account. If you wish to promote your account from a child to an adult you'd need to follow the directions written here. These will only work if your Xbox LIVE account age is 18+.

You might be getting that error because your parental account has not accepted the latest terms of use, or it doesn't have a gamertag assigned to it. To fix that problem, you'll need to sign into that parental account and agree to the new terms, and if there isn't a gamertag created for it, you'll need to let Microsoft create one. Once that's done, try to login to your account again and edit your privacy and online settings if you wish to do so. It should now work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.