Trying to buy $1 for 1 month XBL!

Ok, so I got up this morning, and I noticed the special "One Month for $1" deal for Xbox live, so I went ahead and took the deal, I tried to pay for it using my credit card but for some reason I kept receiving the message "Sorry, there is an issue with your account, sign on to https://accounts.live.com or try changing your payment option...." or something like that, so I tried to see what was wrong with my account, and I went to the website, the website tells you NOTHING, so then I tried to pay for the Live using my paypal, I still got the same message. I've been getting the same message since 11 am, and I was hoping to start  playing some live today, I even called support but as always, they couldn't help me, but they did tell me I didn't have any account/billing violations. I tried multiple cards, and multiple paypal accounts, and i'm pretty sure nothing is wrong with this account. I cleared the system cache because I knew someone was going to ask me, and that didn't work either, I even tried to pay the regular price for a month, which is around $10 to see if the deal was the problem, and that didn't work either, all of my cards work because I bought something else from another website. I also tried to purchase on my other two Xbox's and it still didn't work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.