Tryed every thing to down load up date???!!!

I was playing MOH Warfighter and the game froze.Pushed the power button to restart xbox 360,its the modern war 2 edition.Now its saying i have an update that needs to be down loaded.The start up screen takes a long time to go to my dashboard,and sometimes every thing is slow. I've tryed every step the website has listed,the status code that shows up is 3F4A-0000-3080-0502-8007-045D, Tryed doing what the error codes requested.Avatar doesnt show up any more.Networks good,and so is the internet,but will not connect to xbox live.Shows the update needs to be down loaded first ,but will not start the down loading....also it was saying that i have corrupt files,mostly avatar. Tryed deleting it and didnt help.might of made it worse?? IDK.

NEED INFORMATION 

Thanks,

Articmetal9

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi ArcticMetal,

That error code indicates that there is an issue with your storage device.  Can you try the steps below to see if that helps

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-045D

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your console.
  2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.
  3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
  4. Turn on the console
  5. Try updating the console again.

Source

If that doesn't help, do you have an alternate storage device like a USB drive that you can use and then try the update?   Keep us posted on how things go

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ArcticMetal,

follow these steps to putting the update on an USB storage device, it doesn't need to be a official XBOX USB it can be any,   http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.