TRY TO SIGN INTO XBOX LIVE, BUT CANT AFTER UPDATE.

I hope anyone reads this and wants to help me. (my other account XxnubsaywhatxX)

Well as i first started with Xbox Live, i had many problem with installing my Xbox. I didn't had an email account, so i was using my mom's email but it was used, after that, i had no other thing in mind then putting up a fake email account. It was very foolish of me. Anyway i have another problem, i forgot the password of the fake email and i told that i was 13 years old (i am 13) now i can't agree to the therms of service from the new Dash board update, i tried to restore my email account but it was just nonsense as a Question to restore the email how do i change my parent's email (with my parents) to the normal one with the Original email and password, people say you have to connect to Xbox live and go to your console settings but i can't because i cant connect to Xbox, i hope you will answer my question as i can play on Xbox live again. the account im having problems with can neither log onto that account because i forgot the password so im using this account.

XxnubsaywhatxX

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Hello! Your parents will have to contact our Phone Support team for assistance with this: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.