Try the old doctor's note trick to get off work Friday?

LOL, found this on xbox.com http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/doctors-note

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sending it to my boss now. haha

Lol

I had that in my inbox. I downloaded the PDF version and sent it to my boss.

That's brilliant. The folks at MSFT have a good sense of humour. Luckily I was granted some time off and could shift the blame on university and didn't have to resort to something of that effect. :P

If we weren't getting new flooring in and I could set up my Xbox one when I get home Friday, I would've definitely try this. Unfortunately, won't be able to set it up until Saturday afternoon/night when the new flooring is installed, which is fine.

I saw this too over on Xbox wire and thought it was hilarious and pretty cool that they thought of that. It would be nice if it really worked though.

Did not have to try anything.  I put in for vacation time for release over 2 months ago.  I am off work until the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Luckily, I'm on vacation this week.  But I have to go back on Tuesday.  Still, have plenty of time to play with my new toy :)

eh...I'm in college, and I have class tomorrow morning...

BUT I didn't pre order so....yeah....at 7 AM until 6 PM i'll be waiting at gamestop, playing skyrim/GTA 4/COD on my laptop and waiting for a # to ensure I get the first spare Day One xbox....

and if that miraculously fails....Sears already said if i called at 10 Am sharp they'd set aside an xbox for me to pick up Friday morning...

I told my supervisor Hey i'm taking a personal day in 2 weeks because the new Xbox is coming out.I'll be back Monday...He said okay enjoy your day..Not to hard when you work for good people who understand you have a life and like to do other things..Plus I would have gave him S*&# if he said something because he goes to UFO conventions for 2 weeks every year.