Troubleshooting Xbox live

I am having a problem with logging on to my live account. It try's to sign me in then it says "we need an email address and password for your Microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your profile." I type in the correct email and password and it unconnected Me from live and says "sorry there was a problem please try again later. Code: 80151012 I waited two days and still have the same problem

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Greetings Red Bull!

If you haven’t already, start by adding security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft account. This information is crucial to ensure that your account is well protected and meets the security standars that Microsoft now provides.

When this information has been added and updated, we can now start focus on the next step, connecting to Xbox LIVE.

Delete your profile (Delete Profile Only). This will only delete your profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Learn how to delete your profile properly.

Clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache. How to clear the system cache.

Now restart your console and download your Xbox LIVE profile. How to download Xbox LIVE profile.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.