trouble with xbox live member

Called support he told me to come here. My 9 year old son was being harassed by a member claiming to be from xbox live staff. He came on a party chat threatening my son saying he got multiple reports about my son being a modder and that he needed to speak with me (father) everytime I got on he left the chat. i don't mind when people get stupid with me. I do however draw the line when it comes to my children. His gamertag is= [mod removed] call to support.

Please look into this idiot, I know he is not an xbox live support person and something needs done about this. This was the first time I have ever contacted support for anything just so you know how mad I am about people like him.

Thanks

George TheReaper421

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please do not post other users gamertags in the forums.  It is against the rules,  Best thing you can do is file a complaint on the user and block communitcations with them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just doing what the support person told me to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please don't name and shame on the forums, it is against the rules.

The best thing to do in this case is use the xbox to report the player, and block communications (both are options on his/her profile. Simply open the message, select his profile and they are there.).

You may also want to look at activating some parental controls if you already haven't. You can control what your son can can't do and can prevent him using communications if you wish to. Take a look here to see what the parental controls have to offer: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

Sorry this didn't help.

Your 9 year old son shouldn't be allowed to talk or take messages from other gamers, best thing to do is to change his settings to Block so that no one should communicate with him live.xbox.com/.../Settings, and calling out other gamers in the forums is not allowed

Sorry this didn't help.

Gretings, Reaper. Thank you for reporting this. However, as others mentioned there's actually a different way to do so that will make sure this gets handled as expeditiously as possible. To start, I would advise you to file a complaint via your console by following the directions here: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx. You can also find information here about blocking communications and how Enforcement work. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.