Trouble with orders in Xbox Live

Good day,

I want to download several demo games to my console Xbox 360 S. When I click on a button "download to my console" (in the Marketplace on PC), the message : Sorry, but purchasing of this content is now banned for the accounts of children and teens". In my personal information is written my real age (15). But in my profile settings is written that I'm an adult. My personal information can not change in http://account.live.com. 

And I have a question - how I can download demo games and buy digital copies, in my situation.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I agree, but this message appears when I want to download any other game, not only 18+ or 16+. It was sportgames, for example.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Sorry you would not be able to download M rated or NR rated demo's from this particular account. The reason for this is because your account age is under 18. The privacy and online settings have nothing to do with your ability to purchase or download items like game demo's, this is directly related to the date of birth on your Xbox LIVE account when it was first created.

The only way to get around a situation like this is to use a parental account (18+) to either download this demo, and then all accounts on the console would be able to play that same demo. You should also note that the date of birth on an Xbox LIVE account cannot be changed once it's been set. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.