Trouble with my account managing

Good morning, y'all.

My problem is related with my multiple Microsoft accounts. Years ago, I created a Xbox Live account associated with my old mail (let's call it mail 1) and, after that, with all these Microsoft improvements, I've accidentaly created a second Microsoft account associated with my new mail (mail 2).

The problem is... Now with the Windows 10 updating, I want to migrate my old Xbox Live (mail 1) to my general Microsoft account (mail 2), aiming to transfer all my purchases and Xbox points to the second one. Is it possible?

Thanks and regards!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey SlushyTuna198!

We'd be more than happy to help. At this moment, the only way to migrate an Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft account is through the Xbox 360 console. For full information on how to do this and what is required, please check out our Move Your Gamertag support page. There are a couple things I wanted to highlight here before you move further:

• Your target (Mail 2) account must not have an Xbox Live gamertag associated with it. If the account already has an automatically generated gamertag, this process will not work.
  • You must spend all funds on Mail 1 before transferring, as funds are not able to be carried over.

Those are the two main conditions I wanted to highlight, but there a still a decent list of conditions on the page I linked earlier in this post, so be sure to check that out! If your Mail 2 account has anything that would block this transfer, unfortunately the gamertag associated to Mail 1 will be unable to transfer to Mail 2. 

Let us know how it goes! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.