Trouble Registering Console.

So I recently bought a new Xbox 360 so now I have two of them. Yesterday I tried to register the new one but was unable so I called Xbox support on the phone. The man I spoke to said he registered it successfully. I also used to own an Xbox 360 Arcade but I traded it in so I asked the man to remove it from my account which he said that he also did successfully. I logged on here today and now it says I have no devices registered where at least before it had my older Xbox still listed as I wanted. It should say two devices are registered. I called Xbox support today and the woman told me the two Xbox's I own are registered under my name but how come I cannot see them online? I tried registering them online again today and it said they are registered to a different Live ID. What should I do? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I don't see any calls logged on your account, did the agent give you an SR number when you were finished? Also, can you send me a message with a screen shot of your register devices list (envelop icon below please!) and include a link to this thread. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.