trouble recovering gamertag

Hey i hope some one can help me, im trying to recover a gamertag of mine and i have been for sometime but i cant for the life of me remember the email address i used for the windows ID, i know the password for the account but not the address, i tried lots of address but i cant seem to find the one i need, is there any way i can find it of someone could tell me what it is? as i said i know the password for the gamertag but i need the email

The Gamertag is JButton2009

thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have the same problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There isn't anything we can do in this situation, you will need to know the e-mail address associated with the gamertag you are trying to recover. It's apart of standard security protocol and they will not assist you further without you knowing that key piece of evidence that you are indeed the account owner.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you know the gamertag you can contact customer support and they can tell you the WLID. You're going to need to have the first and last name, address, phone number, answer to the secret question and the last four digits of any credit card on file.

Sorry this didn't help.