Trouble loading to dashboard on HDMI

Hi,

I have the new 360 slimline 250GB HDD and have recently bought a HD tv to use with it. Often when i turn the xbox on, the tv will say no signal, the the green ring on the xbox will just repeatedly flash, until eventually it turns off by itself. I don't know if the problem is with the console, the tv, or the HDMI cable. I have warranty on the xbox so if that needed repairing or replacing it wouldn't be too much of a problem. I just need someone to point me in the right direction as I have no idea what is wrong. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Just noticed, the green ring around the on button doesn't flash, but the one on my controller does. Also, when it does occasionally load up it works perfectly fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="benchowmein"]

Hi,

I have the new 360 slimline 250GB HDD and have recently bought a HD tv to use with it. Often when i turn the xbox on, the tv will say no signal, the the green ring on the xbox will just repeatedly flash, until eventually it turns off by itself.

[/quote]

Can you describe this a little bit more? Does the TV turn on, or does the display just 'show up' at that point? Does the same thing happen every time? Lastly, how long does this take? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.