Trouble connecting with my Sierra Wireless AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G

I own a Sierra Wireless AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G, that I use to connect my Xbox 360 slim to Xbox live wirelessly.  I am having trouble changing my NAT type from strict to open.  I do not have the option to turn on UPNP, so I had to go to port fowarding and opened the ports that were listed in the other forum post, but still no change.  I was wondering how can I get my settings right so that I can actually join parties and play online with my friends without having to wait on the match to start before I can jump into the game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

@oldman JP - You might need to contact the provider for instructions on how to do this as UPNP might be required for an Open Nat using the wireless hot spot that you are using. I know that not a lot of these work to get on XBOX Live and people have frequent disconnects but for some this is the only way they can get internet access.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi my name is Daniel and i dont know if the wireless at@t mobile hotspot elevate 4G is a netgear router but i watched a guy on youtube showing how you can fix the problem and what he did was restore his settings to factory defaults and i guess went to netgear.com,searched for his router and found the information on it and he was able to turn the UPNPon or off. Other than that i dont know how you would do this with the att@ mobile hotspot elevate 4G.

Sorry this didn't help.

Description: How do I enable UPnP on AirCard 754s (AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G)?

mycusthelp.net/.../AnswerDetail.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.