Trouble connecting to Xbox Live?

I set up all port forwarding and it worked fine for a month and suddenly one day it wouldnt open. I found the problem to be that I had ports forwarded to a specific IP but had not set my xbox to a static IP. I did that last night and played BO smoothly with full bars. I just got off work and cant connect to xbox live. I havent changed any settings and I checked this.I have exhausted almost every source but this one. 

What Country/State/Province do you live in?                     Illinois, United States

Modem brand & model number:                                           Netgear DGN1000 (using a modem/router)

Router brand & model number:                                            Netgear DGN1000

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired                       Wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?        

Things you have tried:                                                              Almost everything from extensive talks through customer support to xbox.com/networksupport

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown                                      Yes

Is NAT Type Open?                                                                    Open

Any Error Codes you encounter:                                            Sometimes the 80072ee2 but usually just the black ops and fifa server errors.

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?     DSL

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?                       At&t

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?

It just connects successfully without any errors.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you only having these issues when you are attempting to play multiplayer games, or do you have connection issues when downloading or streaming media from the Xbox LIVE service?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 9 Applies to: