Trouble connecting to live and trouble downloading profile

I initially had a problem with connecting to xbox live.  It was never my connection.  I was led to follow the directions on this post - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/1520644/3795044.aspx , which were to delete my gamer profile, clear cache 3 times, and re-download profile.

The problems kept on rolling, as it would go smoothly up until a few seconds into downloading my profile.

To no avail, I then began the directions given on this post - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/t/156953.aspx?PageIndex=5 , but still ended with the same error message.

gamertag is Avillainchillin, and as for steps 4-6 on the second link, I figured leaving a post on these forums was an equatable option.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there, after you disconnect from Xbox Live and the download of the profile fails have you tried immediately tried testing your Xbox Live connection to see if it re-connects or gives you the same or different error code?

-

The only reason I say this is I had a similar problem on the weekend and testing my connection after the profile download failed seem to fix the issue and I could download my profile fine. Please see here for info on testing the connection as well as troubleshooting =: support.xbox.com/.../unable-to-connect-solution

-

If that doesn't seem to help please post any new error codes etc.that you might see.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It all checked out to be connected followed up with "Up" in response to the latter connection checks.  Tried downloading my profile again and ended up with Error 80151103 again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Avillainchillin,

Thanks for checking that.

Since you've tried so many solutions already, I suggest that you Contact Phone Support. They will be able to look into your profile for any issues and take new troubleshooting steps with you.

Sorry this didn't help.