Tropico 4

anyone got any info what date this is released or any new stuff like news about game and new trailers ????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same date as Deus Ex i think, looking for to Tropico but Deus Ex will be getting my money. I hope they fixed the major bugs from Tropico 3

ye hopefuly got twitter amd facebook built in so can post stuff from tropico dunno y u wanan do that lol

Do what?

post stuff what you done in game lol also trade with each other lol

Really looking forward to Tropico 4, loved number 3 & still play it regularly. Any idea if there's a  demo planned for it?

Can't see a demo planned unfortunatly but looking forward to it to

love my tropico games hopfully they put in that you can invade friends that would be fun loo l

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Same date as Deus Ex i think, looking for to Tropico but Deus Ex will be getting my money. I hope they fixed the major bugs from Tropico 3

[/quote]
I've yet to encounter any major bugs. What was wrong with Trop 3? I never had a chance to play the previous games. 

Might get this seeing as I play at my desk on the monitor and I'll actually be able to see the writing.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

[/quote]
I've yet to encounter any major bugs. What was wrong with Trop 3? I never had a chance to play the previous games. 

[/quote]

If you saved a game with a population of i think it was 400+, that game save wouldnt load, it just crashed your Xbox so that meant many hour wasted and no save game. It was a massive problem that was never ever patched and to the best of my knowledge is still in the recently released Tropico 3 on GoD